Thursday, May 28, 2009

Done! ...for now.

Alright. I've got my two case studies sections done (at least until after the trip) and my preliminary sources posted for my chapter on education. Honestly, I must say that the most difficult and time-consuming part of this whole project is posting it in Wiki. Research, I'm used to. Working with Wiki's code (or any computer code, for that matter) I am not. Let's hope I don't forget everything I've tentatively learned by the next time I work on it.

Going to get started packing tonight, get the rest of my stuff together tomorrow, and then spend a very looooooooooong time on a plane. :p But it'll be worth it. Hope everything goes smoothly. Next time I post, it'll be from Japan where I am hoping to be writing nightly on the occurrences of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment